If You want to change your SBI Registered Mobile number from branch It takes a lot of time. With the help of SBI Internet Banking, facility, you can change your registered mobile number in a couple of minutes. In this blog post, you will know about SBI Mobile Number Registration Step by Step.
- SBI Net Banking Registration Online
- SBI ATM PIN Generation Online
- Apply for SBI Debit Card online
- SBI Balance Enquiry By Missed Call
- All Banks Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
- How to Create SBI Virtual Card: What is the Virtual Card
SBI Mobile Number Registration
Step 1 – After login to SBI Internet Banking facility, you will see this type of dashboard. Here you have to click on Profile. After clicking on the Profile, a lot of options will be open to you. You have to click on Personal Details / Mobile ( Onlinesbi.com )
Step 2 – Here you will be asked to enter your Profile Password. Enter the profile password and click on the submit button.
Step 3 – Now you will get some kind of dashboard, here you get the option to set your display name, email ID and registered mobile number. Here you have to click Change Mobile Number Domestic Only Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre
Step 4 – Now you have to enter your mobile number here that you want to register with your bank. You have to enter this mobile number twice. Then click on Submit.
Step 5 – Here you get 3 options to change the mobile number. In which
By OTP on Both the Mobile Number: Selecting this option, you will be able to change your immediately your registered mobile number. In this, an OTP code will be sent to your old and new mobile number, after verification, your new mobile number will be registered with your SBI account.
Internet Banking request approval through ATM: In order to change the mobile number in this option, you will need to go SBI ATMs and verify yourself.
Approval through the contact center: When you select this option, you will receive a call from the customer care and your verification (Within 4 Hour)
Here you have to select “By OTP On the Both Mobile Number and click on Proceed
Step 6 – Now you have to enter your ATM Debit Card information like
- Card number – The card number is written above your ATM / Debit card, which is of 16 characters.
- Valid Thru / expiry date – Expiry date is written below your ATM card number, where the first month and the year later.
- ATM Pin – Here you have to enter your ATM PIN. Which you use to withdraw money from the ATM machine.
- Cardholder name – The person whose name in this ATM / Account
After all, this has happened, you have to click on the process.
Step 7 – Now it will be sent an OTP with the Reference number to your Old and New mobile number. You have to Sent a message from your OLD and New mobile Number to 567676 in this Way
ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP value 13 digit Reference Number. (Like this – ACTIVATE 23658974 5698236412369)
After successfully sending message Your new SBI Mobile Number will be Registered. I Hope You Learnt about SBI Mobile Number Registration If you have any Question Feel Free to ask via Comment Box.