To make a new SBI ATM PIN, you have to waste your precious time visiting the branch several times. But you can set New SBI Debit Card Pin from home and you don’t need to visit Your SBI Bank’s Branch. In this blog post, you will know SBI ATM PIN Generation sitting at home.
You have to Create SBI ATM/Debit Card PIN for several reasons.
- When you have opened your new bank account and after that, you will get your Debit Card at your home.
- When you have to change your SBI ATM/Debit card PIN.
- When you have forgotten your SBI ATM/Debit card PIN
For your information, when you open your new SBI account and after that, your ATM/Debit Card is delivered to your home, then you also have to generate the SBI Debit Card PIN yourself.
SBI ATM PIN Generation (4 Ways)
As I have already told you that you may have to change the SBI ATM PIN for several reasons. In this case, if you know your SBI ATM PIN and want to change only in terms of security, then it will be very easy for you. You can easily change the PIN of your ATM or debit card by visiting any of the SBI ATMs. Apart from this, there are many other ways that I am going to tell you further.
1) SBI ATM PIN Generation through SBI ATM Machine
If you want to change Your SBI ATM Card PIN or you have forgotten the old pin, then the SBI bank’s ATM machine is the best, simplest and fastest way to create a new PIN. Whatever is in this way.
- To change PIN from SBI Bank’s ATM machine or to create a new PIN, you have to click on ‘Select Pin Generation’ option after inserting your card in the ATM machine and this option appears after applying a Debit or ATM card to your ATM machine.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your 11-digit account number. After entering the bank account number you have to click the confirm on the ATM machine.
- Now you are asked to enter your registered mobile number with Your SBI Bank Account, and after that, you have to click the confirm Botton on the ATM machine.
- After all this, you are asked on your ATM screen, an OTP code will be sent to your registered mobile number, for that you have to confirm.
- Now your registered mobile number comes to that OTP (One Time Password) and this OTP code is valid for 2 days. You have to change this PIN code again, for that, you have to re-enter your SBI ATM or SBI Debit Card in the ATM machine and this time you have to click on the ‘Pin Change’ option. And the pin that has come on the mobile number is to be entered there.
- Now here you will be asked to enter your new PIN and after Do confirm it, after confirming your new SBI ATM or SBI Debit Card PIN will be activated.
This was the first and most fast way to change the SBI ATM/Debit card PIN. The way forward is also quite good that the way you feel good you can take it to use.
2) SBI ATM PIN Generation Through SMS
SMS through your registered Mobile number is another way to SBI ATM PIN Generation. In this way, you have to do an SMS at the number (567676) by your registered mobile number.
Keep in mind that you also have to go to your bank’s ATM machine in this method. You need to send some kind of message to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
PIN CCCC AAAA (Example – 1234 4567 7896 TO – 567676)
- PIN – the PIN you want to set up
- CCCC – Last 4 digits of your SBI ATM/Debit card
- AAAA – Last 4 digits of your bank account number
Once the message is successfully sent, a PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number which will be valid for 2 days. Within 2 days whenever you go to SBI’s ATM machine for withdrawing money or for any other reason, then you need to enter your PIN and change the PIN by clicking on the ‘Pin Change’ option.
PIN Change Option When you put your SBI ATM/Debit card in the ATM machine, you see a lot of options, there is an option of banking also, after clicking on the banking option you will get a pin change option. In many ATM machines, this option will be displayed as you enter the ATM card.
3) SBI ATM PIN Generation Through Internet Banking
If you use the Internet banking service of SBI, you can also create a new PIN for your SBI debit or ATM card through internet banking.
Changing the PIN via Internet Banking you don’t need to go to any ATM machine.
A Video Tutorial For SBI ATM PIN Generation Through Internet banking
- In order to change the SBI ATM PIN through Internet Banking, you have to first open this website and after that, you have to enter your User ID and Password and log in.
- Now you have to select the option of ATM Pin Generation by going to ATM card services. For this, you have to do your own authentication by entering your profile password or a one-time password.
- Now you have to first select your account number and later the debit card that you want to change the PIN or to set a new PIN.
- Now here you will be asked to insert 2 digits, this 2 digit will be the first two letters of your SBI Debit Card PIN and the remaining two letters will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you will be asked to insert your four-digit SBI ATM PIN in which the first two are selected by yourself and you will get the remaining two letters from the mobile. Here you can enter four PIN numbers and click on Confirm.
After confirming your PIN, your new SBI ATM PIN will be set.
4) SBI ATM PIN Generation Through IVRS
You can also change the PIN of your SBI ATM or Debit Card with the help of IVRS-Phone Call. For this, you must call 1800 425 3800, 1800 1122 11, 080 26599990 with your registered mobile number.
- After this, you have to select an option to change the ATM or Debit Card PIN
- You will now be asked to enter your ATM or debit card number and bank account number.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. This OTP will also be valid for 2 days.
- After this, you will have to make a new SBI ATM PIN just like the first two options by going to any of your SBI Bank ATM machines.
- Apply for SBI Debit Card online
- SBI Balance Enquiry By Missed Call
- All Banks Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
- Create SBI Virtual Card
- SBI Mobile Number Registration Online
I Hope You learned SBI ATM Pin Generation if any problem or any questions are in your mind, please comment and I will feel happy with your help.