Instagram is largest social media platform after Facebook most of the Internet users use Instagram. Well, sometimes you might need to Deactivate Instagram account for any reason, Here you learn How to Deactivate Instagram Account. If you want then you also can Delete your Instagram Account Permanently. Learn – How to Delete Instagram Account.
What is the mean of Deactivating Instagram Account?
When you Deactivate or Disable your Instagram account, your profile, Photos, Comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it. Keep in mind you can’t disable your Instagram account within the Instagram app that’s why you always need to log in your account on any Browser.
- Log into to your Instagram Account by the help of any browser.
- Now click on Icon and after that Click on “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll a bit then Click on Temporarily disable my account.
- In this step, you have to select an option why you are disabling your account? You can choose it by clicking dropdown Menu. along with it, you have to enter your Password.
- Now click on Temporarily Disable Account.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account
First of all, you have to log in your Account at Instagram.com with any Browser. Now Tap on icon which is on your top right corner. After that, you have to Click on “Edit Profile” Button
After Clicking Edit profile Scroll Down and Click on “Temporarily Disable My Account”
Now You have to select a reason why you are Disabling your Account here you can choose any accordingly After that Enter your Password and Click on “Temporarily Disable Account”.
Now you have to confirm that you are disabling the account by clicking on Ok. You can only disable your account once a week.
Re-enable Instagram Account – Whenever you want to re-enable your account you only need to log in to your account by username and Password.
Related Articles –