If you want to increase the security of your SBI ATM / Debit Card, then you Can. SBI provides the SBI Virtual Card facility to you. You can use this Virtual Card to pay anywhere in India online. In this blog post, I will tell you how to create SBI Virtual Card.
What is the SBI Virtual Card?
SBI Virtual Card is an electric card or e-card. This card can be used only for online transactions. Apart from this, virtual cards are more secure as the Physical card.
Features of SBI Virtual Card
- Completely reducing the risk of any wrong activity in your SBI account. Because whenever you make online transactions with the help of SBI Virtual Card, the merchant will not communicate with your bank account.
- SBI Virtual Card is valid only for a maximum of 48 hours. You can Use it only in India, Nepal Bhutan.
- You can use SBI Virtual Card only once, whenever you do online transactions, you will be sent OTP to your registered mobile number, only after entering the OTP that transaction will be successfully completed.
- With the help of SBI Virtual Card, you can do online transactions anywhere in India.
- The limit of SBI Virtual Card ranges from ₹ 100 to ₹ 50000.
- If you cancel SBI Virtual Card after generating, then the amount will be released. Now you can use it anywhere.
- There is no limit to Create SBI virtual cards in a day.
- It’s absolutely free. Apart from this, you can cancel this card whenever you want.
- SBI Net Banking online Registration
- SBI ATM PIN Generation Online
- Apply for SBI Debit Card online
- SBI Balance Enquiry By Missed Call
- All Banks Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
How to Create SBI Virtual Card
Step 1 – SBI Virtual Card is created through internet banking. After logging in to your SBI Internet Banking, you will see some such dashboard here, you have to click on the e-services option. Onlinesbi.com
Step 2 – Now you have to select “e-cards”
Step 3 – Here you have to fill your virtual card limit, This limit can be ₹ 100 to 50 thousand. After you fill the amount, you have to click on the terms and condition and click on Generate.
Step 4 – Now you will be asked to confirm again if you want to change the amount You can by clicking on the back if not then click on the Generate Button.
Step 5 – Here you have to enter the registered OTP code on your registered mobile number and click on Confirm
Step 6 – After clicking on Confirm, you will now get your SBI Virtual Card. You can make payment anywhere with the help of card number CVV and expiry date With OTP.
I hope You have Learnt How to Create SBI Virtual Card if any question or suggestion in your mind feel free to ask and Share with me I will try my Best.