It is mandatory to link your mobile number to Aadhaar card as per the Government order. To get your mobile number linked to Aadhaar card, you had to go to a retailer before today. And it also takes a lot of time in it. For this reason, many people have not linked their Aadhaar card to their mobile number. and you may be searching on How to link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Online.
Now you can link your mobile number to Aadhar card sitting at home. Since January 2, 2018, you do not need to go to an offline store to link your Aadhar card to a mobile number. You will be able to do this work by yourself sitting at home.
How to link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Online: Step by Step Process
Linking the mobile number of all telecom companies to Aadhar card is a similar process. You may want to be a user of Airtel, Idea, Jio, Vodafone or any other telecom company.
- You have to put your Aadhaar card in front of you to link your Aadhaar Card to the mobile number.
- After that, the mobile number you want to link to your Aadhar card will require you to call 14546 where you will be asked first whether you are an Indian user or an NRI. Here you can select according to your own.
- After that, the mobile number will be spoken to link to the Aadhaar card for which you have to press 1.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number, in which you have to press 1 to confirm by entering your 12 digit Aadhaar card number.
- After this, you will get the option of generating OTP, after which clicking on you will get an OTP code on your mobile number.
- Now you have to put your OTP where you have to put it off.
- After this, IVR will be told you that your telecom company can take the database of your Aadhar card from UIDAI, in which your name will be included with your photo and date of birth.
- After this, the IVR will speak to you to insert the last 4 digit of your mobile number, after which your mobile number will be confirmed.
- If your mobile number is correct then you will be asked to enter the OTP code which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After this, you have to press a key to complete the process.
If you want to link the second mobile number to your Aadhar card, then you have to press 2 for this and you will be able to link your second mobile number with it.
If you link the Aadhaar card to the mobile number, the OTP you get will be valid for 30 minutes, if your call connection is disconnected during linking the Aadhar card to mobile number or if any other problem occurs then you will get 30 minutes You can take the same OTP number by using the call again.
The last date for linking Aadhaar card to mobile number is 06 February 2018
By linking the mobile number to the online Aadhar card, Digital India made a tweet and after seeing the photo used in the Tweet, it seemed that the user would be able to access his mobile number from mAadhaar Mobile Application.
I hope you may have learned how to link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Online.